Die Gedanken sind frei...
I am a firm believer that the games have gotten extremely tougher online since the changes in the online gaming laws. It's doubtful that it's a coincidence that I'm not beating the games online with the regularity that I was before the law changes. It makes sense that if you can't get money online, the only players playing would be the good players who already had money online. Thus, you're playing almost exclusively against winners. I don't think it's too bold of a statement to say that it would be impossible to make a living strictly playing online poker over the next 10 years if it stayed the way that it is right now. All the money is just being passed around, and it may change the time I spend playing online. [...] there isn't a whole lot of room for messing around. There just aren't the weak spots at the table that there were 7-8 months ago.
Quelle: http://www.shannonshorr.com/myblog/noscript.php


0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home